The statements International Red Cross on the Gaza Strip:
"Their bodies were lying because they stank, where there were dead too long.
The children were weak, too weak even to stand, because without the assistance of the left their mothers death.
A woman, cut in two by the stroke of a tank.
Two women killed by a missile in the courtyard of their home. "
"We pulled out of their homes more than 90 people who were trapped in the house. They looked horrible remained without water and without food for days. The show was presented to the people of Red Cross was devastating. We asked for a safe passage to the Israeli army since Saturday, but we were given permission only today. "
"Rather than get out of here
rather than leave to the satisfaction
decided to totally change my position
it's just that I lost
And again yesterday
considered
that if you were not there I. ..
but it is thought unnecessary
but yes yes I know but what was the exact way to get back all
it's just that I lost
And who knows
each has its own small rocket launched into the blue
space
into fragments with self
already eh
But yes yes I know but I should get
and challenge the world
it's just that I lost
But you know there
that if each has its own small rocket
I must have lost touch and now
forgive me if I was left only
the worst part of me "
[I lost, Daniele Silvestri]
0 comments:
Post a Comment