Thursday, July 22, 2010

Live On A Boat At Queen's Quay

calm before the storm

Peace. I'm collecting
forces. Elephants do so before going into the forest. Thinks for a long time. They look around and in and around again.
Then they opened a breach between the branches and enter. Their very existence is at stake. But you have to do. Must.
Fortunately, many pearls illuminate the road:

- The majority of humanity lives a life of quiet desperation.

- I went to the woods to live wisely, live deep and suck all the marrow of life, to rout all that was not life and discover, on his deathbed, that I had not lived.
HDThoreau

- If slaughterhouses had glass walls we'd all be vegetarians.
- The ambition does not agree at all with the goodness in harmony with the pride, cunning, with cruelty. Lev Tolstoy


- Forgiveness is the quality of the brave, not cowardly.

Mahatma Gandhi


....................

0 comments:

Post a Comment