'm back! After fairs and raids on villages in these counties, are again in front of this bright screen that I must be at least a couple of diopters! I've been in amazing
Puglia with a short flicker in Basilicata.
Well, what about, go there and tell me. As always, words are useless to the charm of the verses heart.
I leave you with two books that I would doe. The first is a long seller happens to me in his hands for too many years because it is a case, and so, finally, I decided to read it. Many of you know him and not for nothing continues to be sold for more than sixty years. The book is Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda.
I just finished tonight and it's really interesting, amazing and full of anecdotes, stories and encounters crazy. It 's a book that every sentence, every chapter opens up some minds, somehow gives you small and large lights. And this is the "journey" whole.
The other, however has just come out, written by Fabio Geda, a young man from Turin. Is having rightly a great success because the book is well written and the reader immediately identifies with the protagonist. Enaiatollah tells its own story to Fabio, who shall write it down. It 's a true and authentic history that tells a thousand adventures, often tragic and dramatic, the flight from Afghanistan of today. The title is In the sea there are crocodiles - The true story of Enaiatollah Akbari. Do not miss it!
Peace.
0 comments:
Post a Comment