embraces a woman who is Adam. The woman is Eve.
Everything happens for the first time.
I saw something white in the sky. I say it's the moon, but
What can I do with a word and a mythology?
The trees make me a little scared. They are so beautiful. They are quiet animals
approach because I tell him their name.
Library books are no letters. If I open them they appear. Leafing
the Atlas project in the form of Sumatra.
Chi strikes a match in the dark is inventing fire.
In the mirror that there is another spy. The viewer sees the sea
England. Who makes a
toward Liliencron part in the battle. I dreamed
Carthage Carthage and the legions that desolated.
I wanted to see the sword and scales.
Praised be love where there is neither the owner nor owned, but both give
.
Praised be the nightmare that reveals to us that we can create hell.
Who is bathed in a river bathing in the Ganges.
who looks an hourglass sees the dissolution of an empire.
who wields a dagger provides for the death of Caesar.
Who sleeps is all men.
I saw the girl in the desert just carved the Sphinx.
There is nothing old under the sun.
Everything happens for the first time, but somehow eternal.
Who reads my words is inventing them. Jorge Luis Borges
0 comments:
Post a Comment