Monday, November 2, 2009

Apothem Of A Hexagonal Prism

Books ... International


- I happen to be drawn from the libraries inspegabilmente ..

- I sometimes find myself reading more books at once

- I happen to underline, take notes, write sentences of other authors

- I happen to write the date and place of purchase, as want me to remember that moment

- I happen to take them with me, traveling by car, purse, without necessarily .. read

- I happen to browse the old ones, such as seeing a photo album .. my past, I realize how much they have changed and heard

sometimes do not distinguish whether it is a passion or a disease ...

I console myself by remembering that if a sentence I read on the ceiling of the Feltrinelli di Mantova:
"Buying more books than they can read, means to approach a little bit on ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment