few days ago I happened to see "Draquila," the latest film Guzzanti.
Nothing new, almost everything ... even more appalled normalized, you upset for the moment that goes in your ears and your eyes and then go on, perhaps more angry but perhaps even more still ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rdM6XAm1Xw
It blends public and private, the collective political and your innermost feelings.
an Italy, a Palestinian, a humanity, a claim Vale activities, answers that do not surrender to the fact that the need to create others.
What to do the Vale?
But, tell me what you see now?
now we hardly see anymore.
Tell me what you see from there.
Tell me that everything is more clear than here
more clear than here.
And tell me that I can understand,
and tell me that I can know,
and tell me what I can see, so one day I
,
more clear than here.
too well, all be clear that here,
more clear than here.
now we hardly see anymore.
Tell me what you see from there.
Tell me that everything is more clear than here
more clear than here.
And tell me that I can understand,
and tell me that I can know,
and tell me what I can see, so one day I
,
more clear than here.
too well, all be clear that here,
more clear than here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment