Monday, June 28, 2010

Scion Tc Radio Antenan



It 's a question of quality:
your hypnotic and reassuring presence


fascinates me and play with my wisdom
and leaves very few crumbs .

And I love to give it to you, or sweet

guardian of the looks that I dedicate

between the unreason and the ecstasy of lovemaking
magnificent

because you know how to make me get away from me, from the gilded cage of my
lucidity;
and I do not know when, how and why this wonder come to an end.

Muse: Inspire
Muse: protect me
Hourly

me and I witch kidnaps young

your incomparable wisdom
(which treat)
and elegance to your every intention
is enchanting.

and when you clasp me know

be pushed
and deliciously rebellious,
cultivating your cravings
on my greed.

you know how to put me out of me,
the gilded cage of my consciousness;
and I do not know when, how and why this wonder come to an end.
and know how to get the beautiful
putting me to rest my irritability;
and do not want to know how you and why it is a wonder, and we will enjoy it while it lasts
together.

Muse: Inspire
Musa: Musa
protect me: lead me
Musa: Musa
worship me: we will enjoy it together

want to need you:
water as comfortable.
you need me? find fertile ground.



0 comments:

Post a Comment