Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Typical Tamil Wedding Menu

The power of The Pied Piper

Here's the other day I thought of the Earth. We have no up and not see it. But if we were to put away in space and from there look at her, what would we see?
I think more or less a colored ball that turns on itself and at the same time and follows an orbit that moves around the Sun
We could almost say that trottolona to see a dance in the universe along with other balls larger or smaller and other colors, some even with rings around ... Virtually a silent ballet with a backdrop of stars and galaxies.
Here, everything, when I think and I can imagine, it fills me.
It fills me with joy and makes me calm and serene. Nothing more I really preoocupa.
air only
stars
and IFIN.



Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment