Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekly Report Template For My Boss

Andrea Amidani

remember you here, you want to remember here.

in this virtual world, ethereal, my intimate space for reflection ... where can I leave a trace of you.

want others you may know, perhaps even through a short poem or an impression. but for that instant when you read rivivrai again through my words.

unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to really know when they breathe my own air. was very limited knowledge, alas.
I've known through others, through tear-swollen eyes, through eyes that wanted to eat you smile again.
but ... you're up there ... on your mountains.
but sometimes you feel in the air, the feelings do not lie.

sometimes our lives are touched by souls with whom we have a visceral connection, real, but our mind still does not know.

few nights before you left us in this unbridgeable gap, I dreamed, I dreamed that we'd left. the following days some coincidences brought me back to you. again. a ghostly premonition.
volasti then on, for real and forever.
I stood petrified.
was ugly.
dream of a tragic reality.
I had the proof that we are one body.
there is something inside us, inside me, that you can not prove you can not measure.
are just feelings, strong and deep feelings, which can upset the order of things, can change the perspective.

why? why why?
a question mark in my head.

since you came into my thoughts, my most important moments, the goals I have achieved. there is always a thought for you. it's like now was part of my sensibility.

I have often wondered what meaning was behind all this.
not know yet. I just know that when I think of you, cry, cry on not having been able to know.
have not had time to give everything that you could give in this life damn unfair. but the affection that I feel and that I was lucky enough to receive is that of your parents and your sweet beloved grandmother. are people who have much to give, even if their heart lives in half. from their eyes and their hugs feel a sincere affection, true and very strong. get to the heart like few people have the ability to do. their eyes, which would flood of love and protection ... as we remain indifferent? even now I have tears in their eyes.

still remember that day ... Isa
with Sandro and we move to Erto to know Mauro Corona ... hoping to find some comfort in the words of a man who understood the human spirit and the importance of a simple life.
his words struck me ... I said, hugging means that if we cry that we are still alive ...
know yet who moved to joy or pain is keeping the flame alive human, the infinite that breath that animates us.

your parents I'm discovering your passion ... love your mountains, for a certain kind of life. find myself in their stories.
if only life had given us the opportunity to exchange thoughts and experiences ... we have been able to share the spirituality at the top and I found a friend.

a sad anniversary tomorrow, but I am calm because sure we will meet again in heaven.

"You are cloud
you're wind
you're night and day
you're gliding birds of the valley.

Cheap High your spirit free and peaceful flight

flights over the ridges of snowy mountains TUE.

We hug one day peace will finally

will be like not having never lost. "

- Alessandro Amidani -



hello Andrea!



Song for a friend - Francesco Guccini

ran the long, straight road, the car ran fast
the sweet summer had already begun next to him smiling, smiling next to him ...

Strong hands held the steering wheel, the engine strong singing,
did not know that there was a death that day that you were expecting, that day you expect ...

Did not you know that there was death, it is strange when you're young
to think that our fate is and we take your hand, come and take us by the hand ...

I do not know, but what you hear when the road is crazy,
when the machine is out of hand, and on another is over, and over another is over ...

I do not know, but what did you think when the crash killed you,
when the sky above it collapsed, when life is gone, when life has fled ...

After the silence is only reigned among the twisted metal:
search for life on the highway, but your sister's death, but your sister's death ...

I want to know what is served live, love, suffer,
spend all your days in the past if you had to leave so soon, if you had to leave early ...

But I would remember how, think again live
I think I still like listening and then smile and then smile like that ...



--------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -

"The Alpini are marching in Latin America. Would you be there too, but you're not a mountain. You're just the father of Andrea, a young mountain" moved on ", which has left you a multitude of memories and its hat, for you become sacred. And knowing what your son would be proud to be an officer of the mountain, you perceive a profound appeal to participate in national muster. Yes, you can not deny that you'd like to get your child's hat and immerse yourself in the river to mountain to feel a bit 'Andrea. The memory of your son lives in each Alpine event and then how can you deny a father to wear the hat of the Alpine son to honor his memory? "

Alessandro Amidani Rivalta sul Mincio (MN)

0 comments:

Post a Comment